White spots on the toenails are a cause of dehydration of keratin molecules. Its origin to apply nail polish for a long time. Nails polish dry out the nails, and the number of keratin molecules decreases. Uses the creams that maintain the moisture of nails
White spots on fingernails/toenails are a disease. This condition is called a “Leukonychia.” It’s a disease in these white spots are occur on the toenails. Leukonychia is a typical issue and harmless for humans. The mostly young generation is affected by this disease, but this is not a severe disease.
When women apply nail polish on toenails for an extended period, then the nail absorbs the chemicals included in nail polish. Nails are more permeable than skin. When we remove nail polish, then whites spots are left on the toenails. These are lead to a nail infection. If you put a nail polish, then it removes after some time.
White spots appear on the toenails as a tiny dots that spread across the toenails. For some peoples, white spots may be more abundant on the toenails. These white spots affected one or several nails. In usual routine common cause of this disease is an injury. Leukonychia occurs if you strike your toenail or local nail polish, or acrylic gels are also causes of this disease. Several other issues that responsible for toenails problems.
White spots on the nails are a common issue. The most common cause of toenail infection is superficial.
Several causes are due to the following reasons:
- Nail injury
- Nail infection
- Polish remover
- Vitamine Deficiency
- Mineral Deficiency
- Dehydration of nails
Polish remover may cause white spots on the toenail. The use of nail gel also damages your nails.
A common nail fungus called onychomycosis. The first sign of infection is white dots on toenails. Infection can grow and spread around the nails.
Injury to the nail:
An injury causes white spots or dots on your nail. Some injuries do not show up for four weeks or more.
Natural sources of injuries to nails include:
- Close your fingers in a door.
- You are hitting nails against furniture.
- Arresting your figures with a hammer.
If the mineral or vitamin is deficient, then white spots appear on your toenail. Common this issue occurred due to calcium deficiency.
White spots occur in different ways that are the following:
- White Nails
- Dry Nails
- Small size dots
- Large size dots
- Lines across the nail
A nail injury is a cause of white spots across the nail. Infection may also cause white spots on the nail. The white dots and lines vary nail to nail.
Many other symptoms depend on the cause of white spots.
If the white spots occur in rare cases and you think that this happens due to injury or other infections, then no need to see the doctor about this issue. Take care of nails and avoid the suspect that is responsible for this injury.
If you see that the white spots occur for an extended period, then see your doctor. In most cases, if the white spots diagnosed, then it will be treated easily. Doctor check your nails and suggest a perception based on your nail problem.
If the doctor did not judge and unsure about the problem, then he suggests some nail tests to eliminate the causes. The tests are necessary if the doctor thinks that nail’s issues are due to the deficiency of minerals or vitamins.
White spots occur due to the following reasons:
- Poor Hygiene
- Use local nail polish
- Vitamins Deficiency
- Use nail polish for an extended period
Itraconazole drugs use to treat several infections of nails. Itraconazole is an oral antifungal medicine that applies in the treatment of fungal infections of the nails.
Many nail injuries need time to improve. As the nail grow, the damage will grow bed. The white spots will disappear entirely.
Nail infection can cause white spots on the toenail. So care about your toenails. Infection preventions are written in this article.
Remove polish every 2 to 3 days. Never apply polish for more than five days. Use buffering to prevent your nails. Buffering makes thin and weak your nails. You may apply a good polish on your nails.
If minerals or vitamins are deficient, then white spots appear on your toenails. This is commonly due to the deficiency of iron and calcium.so take iron and calcium products for the treatment of white spots.
HOME REMEDIES FOR WHITE SPOTS
With the help of home remedies, you can treat your nails infection. If you want to treat your toenail infection without using any medicines, then follow these steps.
- Firstly clean the affected area using an antibiotic soap and water. Do this process daily.
- Apply cream to your nails too soft them and at night clean the bandages on the feet. After this, the next morning, trim our nail correctly.
- You also apply Vicks to your nails.
- Soaking your nails in water and add a lemon juice.its is a simple home remedy to prevent infection.
- Oregano essential oil comes from the oregano flowers. Carvacrol and thymol in oregano oil are two powerful anti-microbial properties which are useful in treating white spots. A blend of oregano and olive oil can recover your damaged nails by removing the white spots.
- Lavender oil is famous for its therapeutic properties. This herbal oil comes from the evergreen foliage- Lavender. It is sweet-scented oil and is rich in anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant properties.
- Vinegar is a combination of alcohol. Thus, it is a helpful remedy for nail paint, which causes white spots.
- Garlic cloves have antibacterial properties. Garlic essential oil comes from garlic cloves and helps treat the toenails white spots.